Alcohol Excise Tax Real-Time Identification and Computation
Avior’s Alcohol Tax Determination (Avior AlcTax-D) is a tax determination engine that small, mid-size, and large companies trust to automatically identify and calculate indirect taxes for alcohol-related transactions. Tax regulations and rates applied to alcohol products are continually changing, which is why in-house alcohol tax systems are so tedious to maintain. With our easy integration, businesses prefer to switch their in-house system to the AlcTax engine for real-time tax determinations. Equipped with support for U.S. jurisdictional and procedural requirements, Determination is the most reliable and punctual software for handling time-and-money-sensitive tasks.
AlcTax Determination operates by connecting to your back-office accounting system, automating the tax amounts required for sales, purchase orders, invoices, and any other alcohol-related transactions. Determination updates regularly to conform to the ever-fluctuating rules and rates applied to distilled spirits, beer, wine, and other alcohol products. With Determination, tax analysts no longer have to monitor, implement, and manage new tax laws. Through our engine, businesses can cut IT costs related to the ongoing management of complex software and changing jurisdictions. Determination makes understanding calculated tax amounts effortless and gives easy-to-access insight on the new tax rules and rates that are used in the calculation. This will result in your customer service team spending less time processing customer inquiries. Avior’s AlcTax Determination makes it easy to stay ahead of changing tax laws, which benefits tax accounting, IT, and your customers.
Tax determination errors of any kind can have a harmful impact on your business, from decreasing sales margins to fines, tax liabilities, and other legal penalties. For Excise, Sales & Use, and all alcohol-related taxes, our transparent and dependable tax determination engine will allow sellers to plainly see tax ramifications before ending a transaction. For tax optimization and a reduction in risks and costs, AlcTax Determination is the engine that can process all of your needs.
Determination connects to any back-office accounting system, simplifying and automating the taxes necessary for any alcohol transaction like invoices, sales and purchases orders. This has a major impact on decreasing IT costs associated with continuous management of custom software and changing tax rules and rates.
Tax analysts no longer waste time on monitoring, implementing, and managing support for new tax rules. With on-going timely tax rule and rate updates, AlcTax Determination guarantees compliance accuracy. Your customer support team will spend less time processing customer inquiries. AlcTax makes it effortless to understand calculated tax amounts and the rules and rates that are used into their determination. With thousands of tax rates and continued rule changes, this tax determination transparency provides ongoing benefits for IT, Tax Accounting, and customers.
- Full Coverage: All taxes applied to alcohol products under U.S. jurisdiction-including Excise and Sales & Use taxes-are supported by Determination.
- Flexible Importing and Reporting: Data importation and audit support capabilities are flexible to fit your company’s needs.
- Flawless Integration: Our software seamlessly integrates into your financial system or ERP.
- Regulation Updates: Updates occur automatically to keep in-line with new tax rules and rates.
- Customizable Tax Rules: Users can customize tax rules, reports, and calculations
- Error Reports: Any tax calculation errors are reported with a detailed analysis.
BenefitsBy integrating Avior AlcTax Determination, users can:
- Ensure each transaction produces the expected results with infallible compliance to tax rules and rates.
- Make certain every data source is identified transparently to gain total visibility over how each calculation is performed.
- Customize tax rules and rates with ease.
- Lower costs related to tax accounting and IT software.